Classes run similar terms to the school half term system. Bookings are made for periods of 5,6,7 or even 8 weeks at a time.
2013 is split into 6 terms, around about the same as school terms. Until July 2013 the following term dates apply:
TERM 1: Wed 2nd Jan - Fri 15th Feb.
TERM 2: Mon 25th Feb - Thurs 29th Mar
TERM 3: Mon 15th Apr - Fri 24th May. (BH Class moved 6th to 7th May)
TERM 4: Mon 3rd June - Fri 12th July.
Throughtout the year there are other Pilates events including some Friday morning Pilates classes during school holidays and a Pilates Experience Day in the Summer Holidays. Please see Pilates events page on the website for details. Thank you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING YOUR PILATES CLASS
- If paying out of class time or you are new to my Pilates classes please kindly contact me and I can tell you if there is availability for the class you would like attend. email@example.com or mobile: 07828 642 181.
- You are welcome to attend a trial class, please book by sending me an email or text and I can book you in. You do not need to pay up front for a trial but the cost is £7.50 made payable on the day.
- You will need your own mat for Pilates. I do not carry spare Pilates mats so please bring your own to class.
- You will need to have bare feet or wear specialised Pilates socks/vibram trainers for Pilates.
- All types of Pilates classes are booked in advance. This way you turn up already paid and we can concentrate on the important stuff instead of using valuable time sorting out finances. This is also a safe option for everyone as it means you do not need to carry cash to classes.
- If paying in the class for a whole term then please do not hold up the class, please arrive with your cheque or cash and I will take your payment at the beginning of class.
- I am currently still allowing flexibility with bookings and If you have a pre-booked holiday you do not need to pay for the days that you are on holiday but if your break is for longer than 2 weeks out of one term then please find alternative classes to make up some of the lost weeks. Continuity in Pilates is really important.
- I reserve the right to cancel my classes. You will be offered a credit which needs to be taken by the end of the current term.
- If you are unable to make your booking, there are no refunds but I will try my best to transfer you to another class by the end of term if I can. It will depend on numbers in other classes.
- Bookings will only be made for you once payment is received.
- If you attend a regular Pilates class you will be given a re-booking sheet or email 2-3 weeks towards the end of each term. Payment for the following term needs to be paid before the break. I am afraid I cannot guarantee your space for the following term if you do not book by the end of term.
I thank you for your consideration.